Corporate vehicles can be structured in a variety of ways, so that they remain as standalone entities or where they form part of more complex structures. In any event, Cavendish Fiduciary has extensive experience in all aspects of company formation and associated administration services.
In situations where it would be prudent or necessary to establish corporate entities elsewhere, Cavendish Fiduciary is well placed to provide solutions through our network of affiliated offices in other jurisdictions around the world, taking into account any local compliance issues which may arise.
Our services typically include:
- Incorporation of new company
- Provision of qualified and experienced directors and company secretary, where required
- Provision of executive, non-executive directors, managers and administrative officers
- Company secretarial services, including the establishment and maintenance of statutory records, compliance with all meeting requirements, preparation and filing of the company’s annual return and maintenance of corporate documents
- Provision of a Registered Office address and service, where required
- Provision of a Registered Office Agent address and service, where required
- Provision of Nominee Shareholders, where required
- Application for VAT registration and ongoing VAT compliance, where required
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management and annual financial statements
- Completion of tax returns, where appropriate
- Audit arrangements, where required
Please contact either of the following members of our team with any corporate enquiries: